- Sanskrit and Vedic Literature Classes: Please join our weekly Sanskrit and Vedic Classes. The schedule is:
Tuesdays - 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm - Sanskrit (Level 1 for Beginners), 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Gita.
Wednesdays (Starting January 10): 11:00 am to 11:30 am - Gayatri Meditation, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Sankhya Darshan.
Patanjali Meditation for the Main Stream: Six week course starting January 20, 2018, one hour per week from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on Saturdays. For more information, please call Acharya Harish Ji @ 832-874-3248.
- Vedic Sandhya: Meaning and Practice: Wednesdays from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. Please contact Acharya Harish Ji.
- D.A.V. Sanskriti School and D.A.V. Montessori School: Please visit their websites from links from the Homepage under Activities drop down menu.
- Yoga Classes: Now the Yoga classes are offered on Saturday as well as on Sunday mornings from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
- Audio recordings of special lectures and pravachans can be listened to by clicking Resources drop down menu and selecting Pravachans.
- ASGH: Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries or other special milestones in your life by being a yajman at Sunday Satsang. For information on Arya Samaj activities and/or to be a yajman at Sunday Satsang, please contact Acharya Ji at 281-752-0100 or 832-867-4126.
- Drive carefully for the safety of everyone. Maximum speed limit in the Arya Samaj campus is 5 mph.
International Yoga Day celebration on June 21st from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and on June 23rd from 7:30 am to 9:30 am. To register, please click here. 28th Arya Mahasammelan is being held in Atlanta from July 19th to July 22nd. For more information about it, please click here. .