- Vedic Literature, Mediatation and Sanskrit Classes: Please join our weekly Classes starting September 25, 2018. The schedule is:
Tuesdays - 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Sanskrit , 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Geeta.
Wednesdays : 11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Satyarth Prakash Study. Please contact Acharya Surya Nanda Ji @832-867-4126, Acharya Harish Ji @832-874-3248, or Dr. Bhushan Verma @713-504-2707
- D.A.V. Sanskriti School and D.A.V. Montessori School: Please visit their websites from links from the Homepage under Activities drop down menu.
- Yoga Classes: Now the Yoga classes are offered on Saturday as well as on Sunday mornings from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
- Audio recordings of special lectures and pravachans can be listened to by clicking Resources drop down menu and selecting Pravachans.
- ASGH: Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries or other special milestones in your life by being a yajman at Sunday Satsang. For information on Arya Samaj activities and/or to be a yajman at Sunday Satsang, please contact Acharya Ji at 281-752-0100 or 832-867-4126.
- Drive carefully for the safety of everyone. Maximum speed limit in the Arya Samaj campus is 5 mph.
Arya Samaj celebrates India's 72nd Independence Day with flag hoisting on Sunday, August 18th. The festivities start at 9:40am. Every one is welcome. DAVSS starts the new school year this Sunday, August 18th.